| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barnaul in April is very cool at 3.1 °C (37.58 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.2mm (1in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Barnaul April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Barnaul, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Barnaul:
- Bor, Russia - 984.8 kms (612 miles) NNE
- Jenisejsk, Russia - 776.1 kms (482.3 miles) NE
- Tomsk, Russia - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NNE
- Krasnoyarsk, Russia - 665.1 kms (413.3 miles) ENE
- Minusinsk, Russia - 540.9 kms (336.1 miles) E
- Ulaangom, Mongolia - 715.5 kms (444.6 miles) ESE
- Baruuhturuun, Mongolia - 861 kms (535 miles) ESE
- Umnugovi, Mongolia - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) SE
- Ulgii, Mongolia - 670.6 kms (416.7 miles) SE
- Khovd, Mongolia - 826 kms (513.3 miles) SE
- Altai, China - 710.8 kms (441.7 miles) SSE
- Baitag, Mongolia - 992.6 kms (616.8 miles) SE